-The UTF Platform- Forum Index
-The UTF Platform-
Forum of The Unit

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UTF will be alive for a long time =)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ioclone
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Sun 2 Aug - 22:00 (2009)    Post subject: UTF will be alive for a long time =) Reply with quote

Hi all soldiers. I'm a Sgt. in the UTF. I understand that this is a difficult moment for the unit, so i want to help masco to remake the unit. we need to decide a day for training. train together can help us to become the unit. become the unit can help us to take the unit alive. i hope you read this topic.  write here the day you can play for training. in the training we will teach room clearing tactics and CQB tactics. but better of all, we will teach the respect and the teamplay. i know my english is not perfect but i hope you understand this topic.

in my opinion the best days for training is the saturday at 10:30 PM (french hour)

UTF|Sgt.Ioclone

how masco say: faites l'unitè, devenez l'unitè. marchez ensemble!    Okay Very Happy

MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 2 Aug - 22:00 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
mikeepics
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Sun 2 Aug - 23:42 (2009)    Post subject: UTF will be alive for a long time =) Reply with quote

Right, nice topic Sgt. nice idea. i can play all day just tell me when and i will do all to be there!!
mikeepics@hotmail.com

MSN Skype
Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Aug - 00:03 (2009)    Post subject: UTF will be alive for a long time =) Reply with quote

Saturday 10:30 pm, i think it's the good moment. I'm ok for this time.

Let's see when other member can join us for the Training.

MSN
Ioclone
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Mon 3 Aug - 12:33 (2009)    Post subject: UTF will be alive for a long time =) Reply with quote

nice =)

MSN Skype
Wenger176
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Tue 1 Sep - 12:05 (2009)    Post subject: UTF will be alive for a long time =) Reply with quote

If i 'haven't much work, i'll go every saturday at 10.30 pm.

MSN Skype
Chimere
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Thu 3 Sep - 01:51 (2009)    Post subject: UTF will be alive for a long time =) Reply with quote

Yes i'm good ^^ Smile i loved 

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:12 (2018)    Post subject: UTF will be alive for a long time =)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation