-The UTF Platform- Forum Index
-The UTF Platform-
Forum of The Unit

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New player, I DONT UNDERSTAND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom
Previous topic :: Next topic  
mikeepics
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul - 19:46 (2009)    Post subject: New player, I DONT UNDERSTAND Reply with quote

today, i play on SAS server, and in the player list, an UTF is there:

|UTF|off.feivel       its a real or not?!?!?!

And, his Armpatch is not the UTF armpatch..
mikeepics@hotmail.com

MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul - 19:46 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jul - 00:02 (2009)    Post subject: New player, I DONT UNDERSTAND Reply with quote

I will clear somethings :

-All UTF members must to be registered on the forum, new recruits or old members.

-All UTF members must to have the complet uniform, Tag/Rank and armpatch.

-The sergent or the Captain who recruits a player for the UTF, must to report that in the forum.

-The new recruit have the rank of Officer. An officer is in the Unit for period of testing (2 Weeks, more if necessary). We can  reformed him if we thinks he can't stand a member of the Unit.

The new recruit And his recruiter can be dismissed from the Unit if they don't respect that.

I will write an Official listing of the UTF Members. I will post a Recruiting Rules for New recruit and recruiters (Sergents and Captain).
I hope to see you work for the respect of it. Unknown UTF member (feivel, john, machin... i dont know) must to be register immediatly here if they want to be an UTF member. Ask them on their recruiter, we need to know Who recruits everybody, everywhere. They can't show the UTF tag without his register here. Kick him if they insist for show it.

Warn when you see them online, they can come back after. Kick them if not registered on the forum.

We will make the Fake/unknown UTF members War !! Mad

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:40 (2018)    Post subject: New player, I DONT UNDERSTAND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation