-The UTF Platform- Forum Index
-The UTF Platform-
Forum of The Unit

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is the end ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 13:26 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

This is the end ?

Since long time, we don't see our Officers ingame. COE, Falcom, John, Bauer, Ioclone... Only 8balls and me visit the server, sometimes.

The UTF die.

For the next 2 weeks, i will try to keep it alive with new recruits. Because we play for fun, for play together. We have a server, an organization. We can, together, do it again.

If any players want join us and help the team, i will take the decision to CLOSE the Team. I can't keep the server up for nothing, for nobody. I hope your understand my decision.

UTF had great days in the past, with some good players. But today, it's over.

Help me to save it, or everything will be dead for our team. 2 weeks only, no more.

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 13:26 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
UTF Off.8Balls

PostPosted: Tue 7 Jul - 22:06 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

ok we are recruting new players its never over

mikeepics
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Sat 11 Jul - 20:57 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

i'm back now =)  i hope to play with the unit soon. just tell me when you want play guys.
mikeepics@hotmail.com

MSN Skype
Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 11 Jul - 21:02 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

Everytime !!

Ok, the recruits session is opening. You can ask our visitors for join us. I just need their Email adress, and Pseudo.

Let us come back !! Evil or Very Mad

MSN
Ioclone
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Sun 2 Aug - 21:42 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

ok, remake the unit. but i saw that server isn't up in these days and i can't play in SAS servers cause the ban. i hope to see you all soon. i will open a topic where everyone will write a day for training and where we can decide the official training days.

MSN Skype
Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Aug - 00:00 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

dont't worrie Sgt, the server was down for some days only. We will work together for become a treu Unit !

MSN
Ioclone
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Tue 4 Aug - 12:54 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

yea!! if we play together, we become the unit. if we become the unit, it will be alive for a long time!!! =) happy to see you all on the forum

MSN Skype
Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 6 Aug - 12:45 (2009)    Post subject: This is the end ? Reply with quote

Yea, sorry i had not many time for play this last days, but i join us on the week end.

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:44 (2018)    Post subject: This is the end ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation