-The UTF Platform- Forum Index
-The UTF Platform-
Forum of The Unit

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sitaution today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ioclone
UTF Member
UTF Member

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 13:00 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

hi all!! i'm happy to be an UTF again =) what's the situation of the unit today? thanks for answr =)

MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 13:00 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 14:01 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

The Unit lives his bad days since 2 mouths. We have lost many members because we don' see them ingame and we can't keep some ghost members. The Unit aren't a dead Team. Every Coop players knows the Unit, now.

Mascozis, Ioclone, 8Balls & COE. Only 4 members for keep the Unit alive. But you know, i can't organize all, alone. You are with me, you can work with me for a better futur of our Team.

We need to organize our team, in the futur days :

-Our members : Who is in the Unit ? What is his rank ? Who can do what ? We need the find the identity of everyone, and show to the other players a perfect attitude of the Unit (complet uniform everytime, respectull, maturity, Admin job on the server). One more time : i can't to be alone for that.

-The Unit : What is it ? What do we want ? We need to create the UTF rules about everything : Uniform, teamplay obligatory (we are a team for that), language, Atttitude, respect of rank up and other players. We can't accepted bad everything in the Unit. Bad attitude of one member, and the Unit become bad. I can't accepted that, you too.

-Recruiting : Everyone knows, we have some good visitors on our server, some good and teamplayers. And that would be a honour to have them in our team. We need to organize how we will recruiting, in the futur. And fast. The Unit lives with this members.
organize the recruiting, and organize the forum for our visitors. The forums must show a good picture of us. Players must want to join us, join a real and organized Coop team.

-Traning : Are we need some trainings for become better in teampaly ? Who wants to train with the other members ? We need to clear that. If we make training : When ? 1 or 2 time by mouth ? What can we doing in the train ? Training is obligatory for stay in the Unit ?
We need to speak about that in the forum, a sub-forum has been created for that.

COE, you had write a nice rules. We need to have that on the forum. Can you write it again ? You can do it with ioclone. Forum is your !!

8Balls, you are many time in the forum. I will to give you the password for Admin the server. We can't have UTF members who can't do something if a bad players are here. UTF must show his Authority ! Everyone must to be engaged for his Unit.

COE, give me your email adress again. You must wear your complet uniform. And we need to clear the Danger situation, we can't see a UTF player without tag and with an other team's armpatch. We are not an UTF when we want, an UTF is an UTF everytime.

Please, help me for keep this team alive. After all this time, you are again here, it's not for nothing. You like this team, you have te power for construct it. I like play with you, i hope do that again for long time, in our team !

MSN
UTF Off.8Balls

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 16:27 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

Sounds good to me .As to Danger i think is is great but but is unsure of the situation.

UTF Off.8Balls

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 16:28 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

We play evryday and yes sometimes i dont see him with tags but i think hes worth keeping.......

UTF_OffCOE

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 17:37 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

np, Mas lol i can t enter in the administration panel yet

UTF_OffCOE

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 17:57 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

eduardovieira121@hotmail.com

Mascozis
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 22:40 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

I don't know why you can't enter in the Admin panel, you have all the authorization for enter inside, strange...

But i think you can write in the General Rules sub-forum. If you want write our UTF Rules, you are welcomes. or, if you give me, i can copy it and post it in the forum, not a prob.

If you see Danger, try to clear his situation, and tell him his email adress, i need to ship the armpatch to him.

I'm Happy to see Santtu on the forum. I think he would like join th Unit. We need to speak about that.

MSN
UTF_OffCOE

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 23:23 (2009)    Post subject: Sitaution today Reply with quote

Yep Mas but you know why we can t recruit yet, and YES WE RE PROGRESSING!
If i see him or he talks to me about recruiting i explain him that we re fixing the clan yet and ask him to wait a little longer that a recruitment course will open soonly

COE

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:33 (2018)    Post subject: Sitaution today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -The UTF Platform- Forum Index -> Orleans HQ -> Boardroom All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation